Choose your room
It offers a wide variety of activities, dining options :a la carte and
buffet and our facilities are to delight the whole family, from a water
park with slides for children up to fine dining a la carte and buffet
restaurant, as well as a mini golf and nightly entertainment, all
coupled with excellent service quality that distinguishes us.
Reviews: Hotel Crown Paradise Club Cancun
1.8Not worth your moneyAldo - Sep 3, 2018
In short, please take your money elsewhere. Even if this looks like a good deal it won't be worth it.
I don't have anything positive to say about this resort, the only people who gave an awesome service were the bell boys and the cleaning staff (Guadalupe). Other than that, everybody at the hotel was not friendly at all.
During breakfast we were never offered coffee or drinks, but we saw other tables being served coffee. We needed a high chair for our baby and every time I had to go and get it because the staff didn't bring it when I asked for it. If they are understaffed, then this is a problem for management.
The room was very old. At check-in they gave us a double room instead of the king I requested, there were no rooms available that day so they gave us a king bed the next day (I understand that, no issue there, that's how hotels work).
The problem was the second room: it smelled a lot like paint but there were no labels, warnings or anything. We learned the hard way that the tub was the one recently painted as my wife and my 9-month-old baby were stained with paint on their skin while bathing.
This is just awful. I understand renovations are needed, but why are you assigning rooms that are not fully done to your guests?
You can hear everything from the other rooms and the pool as well. "Fun" fact: we turned off the A/C at night, the door to the connecting room was obviously closed and the cold air was entering from under the door. Just lovely.
Nothing remarkable even at the "specialty" restaurants, the usual stuff you would find at every all-inclusive resort.
They ambush you right after check-in. When you're super tired from your flight and ground transportation. All you want is some rest and they keep trying to "invite" you to some "breakfast". On top of that, they wanted US TO PAY 200 pesos to make sure we would attend. LOL. We obviously declined.
We were not explained all the things the hotel included. We learned there was an indoor pool on the last day of our stay.
There was a lot of seaweed making it impossible to get into the sea, this is not the resort's fault but keep it in mind. However, the tents in the beach are made out of some sort of clothing or fabric, which does not provide adequate protection from the sun.
Overall I did not enjoy my stay at all in this resort. Please don't book here and take your money elsewhere.
2Poor experience overallEmilio - Jun 19, 2018
- No wheel chair access to the beach and many other places are hard to get for strollers too
- The specialty food courts are not good at all. Food tasteless, service is good but slow and the drinks are extremely insipid
- The lines are long to get anything.
- Water is restricted to an extreme. You are forced to live for a full family on 2 liters of water. On that heat you need at last 15 for a family of 5, so you are bound to do long lines to get a bottle of water from the main bar which takes forever and you can't ask more than 2 at a time
- The drinks are really bad. There is no imagination, the drinks are incredible small, the beer tastes like water and overall you can feel the need to 'save' from the management.
- The food from the buffet is a coin toss, sometimes good, sometimes horrible. The fruit is good, fresh but extremely low selection.
- Stay away from the pizzas and baked goods like bread and doughnuts. These are always undercooked.
- I could go on and on.
Useful information:Other names for Hotel Crown Paradise Club Cancun:
Crown Club Paradise